If you need help with any subject in any grade, use any of the FREE resources below. Please contact a teacher or counselor if you feel like you need extra help in any class.
Free Academic Resources:
- The Power of Zero
- Mind Maps - For the more visual student, mind-maps would be very helpful with note-taking.
- Helpful Study Tips
- Test Taking Tips
- Study Strategies
- Khan Academy - Watch. Practice. Learn almost anything for free. With a library of over 2,600 videos covering everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and 225 practice exercises, we're on a mission to help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace. /li>
- Cornell Note Taking Method
- Quizlet - allows students to make flashcards online, work on vocabulary memorization, and includes study games.
- Quizhub -an interactive site that helps students k-12 study for quizzes/exams. (iPad compatible)
- Homework Hotline, Rose Hulman - 877.ASK.ROSE (275-7673). Free math and science homework help for grades 6 - 12. Open nightly 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. central time
- University Tutor - The faster, easier way to find a tutor. We have 31,044 tutors in 4,506 cities all over the world you can contact for FREE!